Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Dance Dance Dance!

This past week we had a lot of performing going on. Our recital was a great success! Which was a huge relief for me because I was the person who was in charge of the whole thing. For months I had been planning it and working on it. It was SO much work! Our girls were so cute! 7 of the dances were ones I choreographed and taught. And 59 of the students were mine.
Including these cuties. 
Charity is so fun to watch dance.
A mom posted these photos on Facebook from the recital.
I also brought a few of my students to Williams Elementary yesterday for their Fine Arts Day. I taught 5 one hour classes with the kids. It was exhausting, but really fun.
Becca and Hana had their last jazz class tonight with their teacher Natalie.
And we had class photos taken. Unfortuntately, their jazz class hadn't received their costumes yet. So they had to wear Arts Ave t-shirts.
Charity's class this year was probably my favorite class to teach. A couple of them were missing on picture day. They were so good and a blast to teach!
Hana is so flexible!
Becca and Hana are both going to be on our Junior dance team next Season! They auditioned this past weekend and made the team!

No comments: