Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Graduations

Jonah and Celeste graduated from high school. But they didn't have a ceremony. And Sam graduated from Preschool and I could not attend his ceremony. Steve did, but he has the photos and videos on his phone. Hopefully I can get those from him soon.
I was able to go to Charity's Kindergarten  graduation, which was a huge production. It was sooooo super cute!

She wanted a photo with some of her buddies.

They had them pair up for the procession. She was so cute with her partner.








Her teacher also gave us these cute photos from the school year.




Afterwards, I took her and Sam out to celebrate at McDonalds.






Then we went to the Dollar Store to buy graduation presents. They each got a budget to spend. Charity just wanted to get makeup and nail polish. I asked her to come look at the toy section and she just shrugged it off and said she was only interested in makeup. She is like a mini teenager.

No comments: