Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2016

School Begins

Steve and I got back from our trip for my surgery on Sunday. Monday was 5 of the kid's last day of Summer. They were to start school on Tuesday.
So I took all the kids out to Flix. We love this place obviously, as it seems like I am frequently mentioning it. We saw Pete's Dragon while eating lunch. We also went to the cheap theater to see the BFG. Having been recently operated on, I needed something fun, but sedentary. 
The first day of school was pretty low key because of my inability to step it up as a mom. And gratefully the kids didn't care. 
Hana started 5th grade and Charity 1st.
Eden started 10th grade.
And Becca and Andy started 8th.
That night I ordered take out from Chilis and because I did not want to take a trip up and down the stairs again, we ate in my room.

No comments: