Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Wrapping up Summer

It was a busy week. I didn't get photos of it all. 
Steve was in North Carolina for work. 
Andy had soccer camp.
Becca had band camp.
And I was doing dance camp.
Andy and his basketball buddies had a party at the water park this week. These boys have been in a tournament this weekend.
Becca is Instagramming frequently, and likes posting photos of her closest buddy Hana.

This week at the studio we had Dance Camp for our Company Dancers. We have three teams and Becca and Hana are on one of them. It was an intense week with a lot of work. I taught them 6 group dances! It went well and was a lot of fun.

Yesterday was my mom's birthday and I saw this photo of her on Facebook that I liked.

And today is my Dad's birthday. This is my favorite photo of him.


No comments: