Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Free Museum Day

I think this is an annual thing in Austin, but they have "Museum Day" where over 30 museums in the Austin area have free admission. This was a big deal for our family, because just going to "The Thinkery" would have cost us $100. So we decided to make a day of seeing museums. ----But we ended up only making it through three. :)

Of course there were crowds. There was a line into the Thinkery, but they had these cute activities for the kids to do while they waited. We got through the line fairly quick though.

I only have photos with our 6 youngest kids because Celeste and Jonah ended up spending almost their entire time there on a bench with their noses in a book. It wasn't their scene. 



I'd say Sam had the best time. It was so cool to him and he was raving about the place as we left. So that was fun.

This photo was taken at the Austin Toy Museum, where Hana got her face painted. 

And that is all the photos I got or Museum Day unfortunately.
Afterwards we went to Cessie's apartment to swim at her pool and I even forgot to get photos there. I was too busy really enjoying myself.

But later I happened upon this scene...

We have been trying to train Sonic to do her business on the puppy pads. So the way you are to do this is to keep them in a caged area. Well, Jonah got the idea to turn her area into a party pen. It even had music playing for her. 

No comments: