Pages

Friday, September 16, 2016

This Week

This Sunday when we had our weekly family meeting/lesson, we were all kind of spread out between the Living Room (where you see Eden, Andy, Jonah and Cessie sitting), and the Entry Room (where I am sitting taking the photo). Steve was standing there giving his lesson in-between the rooms and I just felt like getting a photo of the moment. It was just so...us. Jonah had tickets to the Goo Goo Dolls and Collective Soul Concert in Austin. He wanted to take his friend Chloe, but she couldn't come, so he asked me! I was so excited to get to go to his first concert with him! It was a gorgeous day and the setting was fun. And we both really really enjoyed all the music! It was like a nice blast to my later High School, early College years. I love that Jonah's favorite music is from my youth. Their opening band was actually really great too. They were Tribe Society and we liked their sound.


On Tuesdays at Sam's school they do a half hour "Chapel" meeting. They bring all the kids into the chapel and do a cute little meeting. They sing songs about Jesus, the Rector gives a cute little lesson, and they also have the Senior Rector (I think that is what they call them), give all the children having a birthday, a little blessing. It is pretty adorable. Sam was trying to play cool the whole time and act like he wasn't loving it, but he totally was. 



No comments: