Pages

Monday, June 26, 2017

Another week of Summer down

Andy's basketball team was in a tournament this weekend. They won first place. But this photo is actually of Andy and Ryden and some other boys at Southwestern doing the TABC camp. 
I took Charity, Sam, and Liv to Chuck E Cheese's where they hit the jackpot!
I got a tattoo this week. I have been thinking of doing it for a long time. I had a tattoo on my pinky finger many years ago, and I really liked it. It was a ring design. But I got it removed because I was embarrassed because the Church started talking about not getting tattoos in Conference one year. I am not big into jewelry. I like jewelry but don't like the feeling of wearing it. So I rarely wear my wedding ring. I wanted to get a tattoo instead of wearing a wedding ring. This isn't exactly what I went in hoping to get, but the artist persuaded me that what I had in mind would not take too well. So I went with this. But I like it!
Steve and I enjoyed a gorgeous walk around Berry Springs. This place is just a few miles from our home and total gem. We love it!!!!

No comments: