Pages

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Houston

We all went to Houston this past weekend. We started out by going to Sylvan Beach. Only the four youngest actually got in water. It was quite warm! The sand was nice too. It was just a bit crowded and the older kids did not like how brown the water looked.
I like this photo of Hana with Sam on her hip. She can be such a sweet big sister sometimes.
Cessie had a little time alone thinking about the tough questions in life.
All the older kids enjoying the view together.
Steve climbing on the car.
A big part of this trip was I was going to get certified as an Acrobatic Arts instructor. It was a great training. I learned a lot in the short two day training. I came back really excited to know how to teach new skills and tricks to my students. I have not heard back on whether or not I passed the practical and written exam, but I think I did. I felt good about it at least.
Steve and I went out on a little date one night. The river was so pretty and there was a live outdoor concert of the Doobie Brothers and Chicago. We got to eavesdrop a bit on that.
While I was in classes, Steve and the kids explored Woodlands area, which is quite beautiful.

No comments: