Pages

Sunday, October 8, 2017

This week

 
Steve looking handsome on our walk the other day. 
 
Stumbled on this adorable photo of Jonah when he was little. Soooo cute! 
 
Steve and I were sitting at the table talking the other day chatting and I caught a glimpse of Eden spending an awful long time in front of the fridge and eating with it wide open. Don't know why, but I got the urge to take a photo.  
 
And then I realized we have an awful lot of mustard, and pickles.
Then Charity started helping herself to some foods. 
 
Andy was the rodeo clown at the Clayman's Rodeo again this year. He was so good! We were pretty darn proud. 
 
The kids and I got in a pretty intense game of Monopoly. There were alliances formed and everything. There were tears, fights, laughs, and people giving up after all the drama. Lots of fun. I mean it. I had fun. Reminded me of heated games like this with siblings and cousins as a kid.  


No comments: