Pages

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thanksgiving Part 3

 
On day three at Six Flags, Charity and Sam and Becca rode the swings twice in a row with me, then I got off, and they rode it another three times in a row. They loved the swings. And the nice employee didn't even make them got off in-between each of the five rides they took on the swings. 
 
On Wednesday night we taught the kids how to play Poker. Although, I realized that I didn't really understand how to play it that much myself either. But we used candy for money and it made the game fairly fun and interesting that way.  
 
This is us in front of our house we stayed in right before we ate our Thanksgiving Day meal. 
 
It really was beautiful weather all week! 
 
And the meal was good! Last year was the first year we ever did a traditional Thanksgiving type of meal at home as just our family. And this year we did it again, in our Airbnb house and it was awesome.  


No comments: