Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Eden Prom


Eden went to Prom with Moses and some of her great pals. They had an awesome time!


I had to steal a couple of screengrabs from her friend's social media accounts.






She and Moses let me grab a few cute photos of them before they headed off.

These photos are from my bathroom right after we got her all ready. She looked so pretty!!! And she felt pretty and it was fun!!!



I just want to share one thing about her dress. She bought it. On Amazon. Herself. Without even telling me. She does things like that all the time. For example, I intended to have this typical Mother/Daughter rite of passage kinda thing and go prom dress shopping, and she says to herself, "This needs to be done, I will do it." And has no conversation with anyone about it. I find it on our doorstep in an Amazon box 13 days later. She buys most of her own things. She is extremely independent. But as a mom, it just gets a little said sometimes to miss those experiences with her when she chooses to be super independent and self-reliant. I am very proud of her though. She is awesome!





No comments: