Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Photos found as we are packing #1


These photos above are of Hana's Maternal Grandmother, and her two older half brothers.  Only one photo had any writing on the bacck of it, and it was in Ethiopian. But I could tell it said that one of her brother's was 13 years old in the photo. They look a lot like Hana! These boys I think are maybe 5-10 years older than Hana. And they are sons that her mother had with a different father than hers. I think I have more details on these people in the blog I kept for the adoption.

A family photo from the Fall of 2011.

A photo of a large professional photo my mom had done of me when I was engaged. I never liked this photo really. I ended up throwing it away, but took a photo of it for posterity.

This is a cute little project of Sam's from school this year. (1st grade.) "Sam. When I grow up I wanna be a doctor. I wanna see all the tools. I get to see the body. I want to help people. That is why I wanna be a doctor."

And this freakishly sweet note I found from Moses to Eden. Looks like he gave it to her right before she left for England.

No comments: