Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

General end of Summer happenings


This is Cessie in Interlochen. 

We took care of the Vickery's dog Meatball while they were out of town for 8 days!

Being lazy in front of the TV with Takis.

Steve has been dealing with a herniated disc in his back that has caused him all kinds of pain. Here he is after seeing the doctor and getting fit with a back brace.


Getting some swimming in before school starts.





Just a photo of my sweetheart. Because.

Becca at her very first violin lesson!!!

Sheyenne, Nicole and I went to Zilker park to see the musical The Little Mermaid.

As always, we had such a great time!

Screenshot of my workout video.
I have been super consistent about exercising every single day this year, and it has given me a lot more strength, flexibility, and energy.





No comments: