Pages

Monday, August 26, 2019

My 41 birthday

My birthday was on Thursday, the day Eden got back from her trip. It was the first time we had our entire family all together in 3 months. So I was so thrilled for that to happen!!! We went to Kerbey Lane for dinner, then to the cheap theater to see Yesterday. Not everyone went to the movies, but it was a fantastic night.

But on Saturday night some of our closest group of friends came over for a dinner party for my birthday. 
Mike was kind enough to get this photo above, but I wanted him in one too, so he took a selfie group photo as well for me.

Some of the guys❤️

And these beautiful people too.


For the activities, I had journals for everyone that I had prepared with some thoughts on that friend written in them. Everyone came prepared to share 
1- a big life lesson they have learned, and 
2- what they hoped for their life going forward.
Steve and I love hearing what everyone shared a lot.
Each person also submitted a favorite song to me prior to the night, and we played a game to see who could guess correctly, who submitted what song. 
It turned out to be my most favorite birthday party I had ever had. I felt so super loved. And so super grateful.



No comments: