Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Andy's first real book, and other stuff too


Steve and I have begged and tried so hard over the years to get Andy to appreciate and cultivate his  reading skills. He never really liked it. Then last week he checked out a book and actually read the entire thing! And let me emphasize this part the most: We had already gotten too tired of bugging him about this and kind of had given up. Then he did it himself because HE wanted to. And we were stoked!!! We were all really proud. And the next day, he went looking for more books! Success!

This is a fun shirt Sherod got me for my birthday.

Some interesting things I saw on my walk the other day.
Fuzzy caterpillar.

Steve got an epidural steroid shot too. The point was to see if it would help with the pain he's had with a herniated disc in his back.

At a swim party with some friends. Their pool and yard were obviously beautiful.

Megan, Amber and I.

Sundays are nice because Jonah has been spending those days with us. This last Sunday all of our kids were having a great time together and lots of good food was cooked up.

Moments like these are some of my favorite.

No comments: