Pages

Monday, October 28, 2019

Just getting out and about


Skateboarding is all the craze with our kids right now, for half of them at least.

Yesterday we had a picnic with the kids.







Daddy and boy - playing.


The Alvarez and Vickery’s came over for dinner last night.






The kids coming home from a trip to the park.


Becca at the dermatologist.


I took Charity and Sam with me on my park walk today.





I talked to Charity about how for nearly a month now, I have been reminding myself every time I come to a bridge, that I am not going to bring any unnecessary crap over that bridge with me. I explained how I use it as an emotional and psychological fresh start from any baggage, every single time I cross a bridge now.

After I shared some thoughts and reflections with Charity she seriously said to me, "Mommy, can you please teach more more life lessons?"  She is just unreal. What a sweetheart.

No comments: