Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2019

Anna here


Not too long ago, Anna called to let me know she was coming for a quick trip! 
She arrived on Saturday afternoon, and she almost immediately took all of our kids skating and out to eat!
She sent me these great photos.



On Sunday we all went out to eat.

We went for a couple of walks. One at our park where we picked up trash for a while. And another walk around Berry Springs.
The National Christmas Tree was coming through Georgetown, so we stared at that too.


And Charity with her champagne glass with the Martinelli’s.

Monday Anna and I had such a lovely time together in Austin.





It was really fun for me to get to be a part of her phone call with Micah on his mission!


I was so grateful for her making the trip. We all loved our time with her!



No comments: