Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Austin trip

My buddy Andrew picked me up from the airport in his Lotus.
I love riding in his car.
We went out to lunch.


I also got to go to Amy's yoga class, then out to her property where we saw the sunset.
Dress rehearsal with my ballet students this year.
Ballet 1a above. (13 cuties between ages 7-9)
Ballet 4 below. (7 teens)


Ballet 3, also teens.
Ballet 2b preteens and early teens.

Ballet 5, Oldest and most advanced ballet group.

Lunch with Anna.

I picked up Jonah, Sabrina and Andy for breakfast.


Andy’s car he bought himself :)
Visiting Eden at her work.

Watching her boyfriend Moses help a customer from afar.
I stayed at Zoe's house in Austin and we had some nice time together too.


Backstage during recital performances. 
The staff having lunch between shows.


All of my coworkers this year at The Dance Gallery. A really great group of ladies!
Going home.

No comments: