Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2021

Jonah and Eden Visit - first couple days

On the drive from Texas, Eden's tire blew-out, and it damaged the bumper. We were so glad that nobody was hurt!

On the 2nd day, we drove to Pismo Beach. Just a few miles from our current home, and on the way to Pismo is my old home that I lived in from the ages of 12 until I moved out of my parent's home. 
I got this photo of it.

Also on the drive, we had to stop for Jonah and Sam to pee.





Eden, Sam and Charity and some other random kids, got heavily involved in a jellyfish graveyard project. They went around collecting a couple of kinds of jellyfish that seemed to be abundant on the beach that day. All of them dead and harmless.







Later in the day Eden, Jonah, Becca and Salem left early.
We got this photo before they left.


Steve and I stayed and watched the firework show with Hana, Charity and Sam.



Eden helping Steve finish up our flooring project.



No comments: