Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2021

Settling In

At our new neighborhood pool.
We really enjoy it.




Teaching yoga online.
These ladies were delightful to teach.
On my call with one of my very favorite people, June.
She is just such a phenomenal human and friend.
I started my new job at Civic! I am so excited and grateful to be at this studio. It is where I spent most of my dance training from the ages of 12-18. I just have so many wonderfully fond memories that are attached to dancing with this studio.

It was such a pleasant surprise to see this platform. I had come up with this idea to have this built for our Directors Cindy and Valerie, as a thank you gift from the cast of Nutcracker my very last year. Cindy were always standing on chairs during rehearsals, so I thought this was a better option. I was a Senior that year, and it was my last Nutcracker with Civic. I had my Uncle David build it, and I painted it.  And here it is, still in the studio. Cindy's husband Kevin, said that they have used it so many times, for so many purposes. 
Kevin pointed out this photo of me from Nutcracker 1993. I was 14 here.

My Nutcracker Bootcamp students this Summer.

Swimming again.



No comments: