Pages

Monday, September 10, 2007

Confession


This is gonna be hard for me, but I need to do it. This pot is actually sitting in my car! We went to dinner at Mark and Dalana's last night and we brought mashed potatoes. The leftovers are still in the car. Gross. Anybody hungry?
I am feeling lazy. Well kind of. I did manage to run three miles this morning, walk almost another mile, and do some weight training. But I just can't get myself moving to do my job...homemaking. I've got to get this house cleaned and the car cleaned! So I thought I'd blog about it. Now that I got that off of my chest, I'll get to it.

2 comments:

Dalana and Mark said...

That's funny Amanda! I just got done cleaning some similar looking pans this morning from dinner last night. Mashed potato pan's are always a pain, good luck! Thanks for coming over last night, we had a great time with everyone.

Emily said...

You are so funny! I love it. I'm glad I'm not the only one neglecting my household duties.