Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Steve and I


Steve and I ran our first race together for this year. This was a 5k. This particular race I ran last year and was the first race I had ever ran. Steve did awesome and got 3rd overall place and 3rd place in the mens. I wasn't too excited about how I did but did manage to get 3rd place for the overall womens. So that was fun that we both got 3rd place medals. Steve will always be faster than me no matter how hard I try. I've only run as fast as him on a 5k time once and it just about killed me.

3 comments:

Dalana and Mark said...

GREAT JOB GUYS!!! That is kind of cool that you both got 3rd place, way to go! That is so awesome that you guys are in such good shape, I admire that!

Anonymous said...

Awsome! I can't wait to run our race together. It was so fun to talk yesterday I cannot belive how big your kids are they are sooo cute.

Emily said...

Good job!! How fun. The paramedics would definitely have to be called if I even ATTEMPTED that race right now!