Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bad Blogger Update

I haven't been blogging for 2 reasons. First, I've just been busy with keeping my kids happy and entertained this Summer. Second, I'm kind of sick of the computer. I haven't been in a mood to Blog, Facebook, email, whatever. It's just gotten old for me. But maybe I'll get back into it later. We'll see. But we are all very happy and well here - so no worries!
I thought I would go ahead and post what we've been up to though so you know what's going on here.
Celeste started taking gymnastics.
Becca too.
We took a trip to the zoo with some friends.
My three oldest kids were in a fishing club for 6 weeks.
Jonah had his Pinewood Derby and we've been working like crazy on Scouts. He became a Bear CubScout back in Feb, but with school and homework, we didn't get much done. We started working on it once school got out and today he finished doing all he needed to do to earn his badge!!!
I've also been working with Celeste, Jonah and Eden on their Faith In God Awards.
Here we are at Laura Bingham's book signing in Spanish Fork. She is Steve's cousins' wife. She recently released a great novel titled "Alvor".
We've been going swimming.
Eden had her very special 8th birthday party at Build a Bear Workshop. Very fun stuff there! She's such a sweet girl and we are so grateful she's our daughter. She had a great birthday and is looking forward to her baptism in a couple weeks.
We went to the Paleontology Museum with the Butlers.
We've been to a few of the Butler boys baseball games.
And more swimming.
A trip to Chuck E Cheeses to celebrate Eden's birthday and Becca breaking her thumb sucking habit...finally!
Lots more has been going on this Summer that hasn't been pictured. Like:
-Tutoring a few hours a week
-Bugs and Gardening camp for 3 days (all kids)
-Art Camp for 3 days (just the girls)
-Science Camp for 3 days (Jonah)
-Decorating our baby's room (me)
-Getting our yard landscaped and fencing in! (hired help-thank heavens)
It's been a great Summer so far. I'm getting huge and uncomfortable and am beyond excited for our baby's arrival!
That's it for us for now.

12 comments:

Mikki said...

Sounds like you guys are crazy busy. We are getting ready for girls camp next week. Will miss you there. When are you due?? You can't be that huge :)

Markie23 said...

You gize are having lots of fun. We're having fun too. We should have fun together some time!

Cristin said...

YAY!!! I love updates. I'm glad you are all happy healthy and having tons of summer fun. The best part of summer is all the fun stuff you can do.

Carrie said...

Glad to hear all is well. That way my main concern. Just checking in on one of my favorite blog friends.

Memzy said...

Great update!!

Sarah said...

Looks super fun. You are such a fun Mom!

Emily said...

You are the coolest Mom ever! I can't believe what great things your kids get to do this summer.

I know how you feel about being in a computer slump, but GET OVER IT! I need more updates and posts from you. Can't wait to see you soon!!

Mary said...

I can certainly identify with problems getting around to blogging, but sure did enjoy your update and am glad you're all doing well and having fun.

Teresa Johnson said...

Wow! Busy, busy, busy...sounds like your kids are having an eventful summer. I too have been sick of the computer lately...it's just been another thing to do. Enjoy your summer!

ManicMandee said...

Mikki- I'm due Sept 4th. And I've gained 40 lbs already! Yeah, I AM huge.

Have fun at Girls Camp and tell the girls Hi from me!

E said...

Sounds like you have a lot going on. Our summer is pretty packed too. Hope you're enjoying it!

Robyn said...

It sounds like you have all been having a very fun summer so far. Today is Moira's 2nd day of summer break so ours is just beginning. We plan on taking it easy and doing lots of swimming.

Miss you!