Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

You are all invited

To Eden's baptism that is. I wanted to send out invites to everyone, but I'm waiting on the Primary Presidency to tell me what time it's gonna be at! They told me on Sunday it will be at either at 9 or 10:30 am and they will let me know which in a week probably. So I thought I'd better let you all know here so you have a heads up.
She'll be getting baptized on Saturday July 11th at either 9 or 10:30 am at our stake center by our house. When I know the exact time, I'll let you know. Afterwards we'll be having a brunch for the family and friends who have come at our house.

Call if you can make it and I'll give you the address, I don't want to post the address online. Also so we know how much food to buy.
Really, you are all welcome to come. Eden is very excited to be baptized! And I think she is very ready too.
These were some of my favorite photos from a shoot my buddy Dana took of her. Thanks Dana!

14 comments:

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Beautiful girl! I love baptisms. Good to see you around more!

Dalana and Mark said...

These pictures of Eden are really nice! She's so pretty and looking so much older. I'm sad that we'll miss her baptism. Good luck with everything and tell her Congrats from us. Thanks for the update. You guys have been way busy! You are such a good mom and I'm happy that you're feeling so well. It was nice to see you guys a couple of weeks ago. Thanks for the gift card to Cold Stone for Mark.

Shed said...

Wish we could be there. We love you!

Memzy said...

Ditto! Sorry we'll miss it. Great pics!

Carrie said...

Congratulations to Eden on such a special event in here life.

Mary said...

Great pictures. Her hair has gotten so long. We'll be thinking of her on her special day. Enjoy!

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Such cute pictures ~ Eden is looking so grown up and pretty!

Anonymous said...

If I am still prego we will be there!

E said...

Those are the cutest pictures! I love the first one. Congrats to Eden!

Emily said...

Those pictures are great! Dana did an amazing job, as usual. We'll be there! Can't wait.

Kam said...

Eden is so beautiful, and I can hardly believe she's eight already!! I really wish we could be there for her baptism. Instead, it sounds like we'll cross paths and miss you guys completely -- we're going down the same time you guys are coming up here. Rats!! I hope it's a wonderful day for her and all of you. The pictures are gorgeous.

Robyn said...

I love those pics of Eden. She is starting to lose some of her baby looks. They grow up so fast, don't they?

Jen said...

I love those pictures!! Did you take some with Jonah? I've been thinking of doing that with Ben, but I've actually only seen it with girls and I'm wondering how they would turn out!! Eden is beautiful!!!

Jennifer P. said...

Those pictures are simply stunning!!! Give her a big hug from me!