Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

More Summer activities

Ok, here's a random cap of some more stuff that has been happening here:
We went to Build A Bear again and this time we made a bear for our baby girl. I had an audio recording of her heartbeat that I got at the doctors office and we had them put that sound in the stuffed animal we made for her. I think I like going to Build a Bear as much as my kids do. For Family Fun Day we went to a fun place where the kids did this XD Theater ride over and over again. They loved it. They had a screen outside of it that you could watch them and I took a photo of them in there. It was cute watching them do this!

They earned over a thousand tickets in the arcade.
And we played a round miniature golf.
We got a cement pad put in for our shed and I had the kids put their handprints on it.
With the Summer reading program at the library the kids earned some prizes for getting in about 1000 minutes of reading each. We got passes to the local water park.
I braved it alone with them and had a few scares there. But we had a good time and I left there a very grateful mother taking my four children home with me alive.

Tim and Brenda came up for a short visit. It was so nice to get to spend time with them and Jesse.
We spent the fourth of July with Anna and her family and Tim and Brenda.
Tim bought a bunch of illegals in Nevada to keep things exciting.
And here's a very washed out photo of me at 7 months preggo. Don't know what happened here with all that bright light, but there you go.

This is what you see on the inside of our front door.
This is what we recently found scrawled on the threshold of our slide/swingset. We got a kick out of that. Our landscaping is done by the way and we love it! I'll post photos of that probably later.
My parents and Emily and her family are here this week. Last night we went to the Oquirrh temple open house.
Life is good. Seriously good.

10 comments:

Swasey family said...

I LOVE your little belly.SO cute.You are so dang beautiful!!and an amazing mom too!!

Mikki said...

Looking good. Looks like you guys are having a great time. Glad that you are loving it there. Can't wait to see that cute baby in a couple of months (even if it's just on the internet).

Memzy said...

Great update! You are one sexay preggers mama!

Teresa Johnson said...

First off...kuddos to you for braveing the waterpark alone with your kids, and being preggo too...and surviving it all! You look amazing for being that preggo!

I love the pic of Tim holding Jesse in his hands. Billy and my dad always does that with my kids...scares me to death, but it is cute!


Glad that you've had so much family been able to visit lately. We've been wanting to come up to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Open House....hopefully we'll be able to before it's over.

LOVE the Return With Honor on the inside of your door...and the playset for that matter....I think I may steal your idea for my home (if ya don't mind)!

Happy Summer...and I hope Eden's baptism is wonderful...sorry, we won't be able to make it!

Mary said...

Sounds as if you're having a great summer. And that little tummy hardly looks large enough for a 7 mo. old fetus!!!!

Sarah said...

Love the update...see you Saturday!

E said...

You look cute! Homer has that same bunny build-a-bear that Becca is making. His growls like a bear.

Kam said...

Love the preggie picture... you've definitely got that pregnancy glow going on. Build a Bear sounds like so much fun -- never been, but your posts are inspiring me. Also, I love the "Return with Honor" on the slide. Hilarious. Can't wait to see your house sometime, congrats on getting your landscaping in. That must feel wonderful!

willmottfamily said...

Sounds like you are keeping busy! How are you feeling? Keep enjoying the summer.

Jen said...

You always seem to find the neatest adventures to go on with your kids! i need you to print me out an itenirary for the rest of the summer- I am always at a loss on where to take them! I'm not nearly as brave as you are!!! Also- I love the return with honor. SO funny!!