Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

A special girl

I have the opportunity to work with the Young Women in our ward. I really enjoy it. I love all of my girls so much. I am so excited for one of them because she's on the cover of the new Jenny Phillips CD that's coming out! She's the girl in the center.
This girl is really special. I've never met a girl that is so good through and through. She is such a good example to me and I have been incredibly impressed with her since the moment I met her. I really appreciate her example for me.

2 comments:

Danandsteph.blogspot.com said...

I love you! I love you! I love you! You are the cutest YW Pres. ever!!!! I love your stinkin' guts!!!!!
Love, McKenna

Emily said...

That is so cool! What a beautiful girl. Those girls are lucky to have such an amazing leader. You amaze me!