Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Things I've heard my kids say recently that I don't want to forget

Driving home from school the other day Becca yells out "I love Jesus SO much!" ...pause... "So much you can't even believe it!"

About a week ago Steve and I were sitting on the couch together and Jonah walks in the room. Just out of the blue he says, "Dad, I can tell that you really love Mom." I thought that was a pretty sweet observation. I hope the reverse is apparent to him too.

Finally, today Becca decided she wanted to write a letter to God. I was really surprised to read what she wrote to Him. Here it is:

"Dear god i love you what is it like to be in Heven what do you do in Heven i dont rille (really) like you(r) berd (beard) and Hair but i still like you do you Have food in Heven? love Becca."

Personally I think His beard and hair are just fine, but some girls just don't have a taste for it.

4 comments:

amber said...

I love the cute new pictures! We had fun with you guys at chuck e cheese the other day...hopefully we can do it again soon :)

Emily said...

That is so cute! I got a good laugh out of that one. Thanks!

Dalana and Mark said...

Your kids always say the cutest things! Thanks for sharing.

E said...

This is why I love kids.