Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

School Starts

Hallelujah! I seriously had doubts whether or not I was gonna survive this Summer. But I somehow did. Here the kids are on their first day back at school. They started nearly a week ago and it has been wonderful. Call me a bad mom for saying so, but I'm just being honest here.
For some reason the caption on Celeste's photo isn't showing up. She started the 7th grade this year.




Everyone has been asking me how the Ethiopians are doing at school. And they are doing great! They seem to like it just fine. They have lots of catching up to do. But they are smart kids and I think eventually they will get there.

3 comments:

Cristin said...

awww they all look so cute in their uniforms!!! You have one busy house, I can't even imagine! Enjoy the quiet while you can!

Kam said...

How exciting! I think you have every right to be excited about back-to-school time. It's time.

I love the uniforms. And... I CANNOT believe little Celeste is a grown up SEVENTH GRADER!!?!? Oh my, the time is flying!

LaNae said...

Amanda, just like you I cannot wait for school to start tomorrow. Summer was great, but it is definitely time! You amaze me with all that I've seen and read about everything you did this summer! You are one super cool mom!