Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Baby Samuel

All 8 Bishop kids together at last. (The kids meeting their brother for the first time in the hospital.)
And this photo below is my favorite of the little guy. 4 days old.
1 day old.
I think he looks like my little brother Sam did when he was a baby.
Coming home from the hospital.

Samuel is doing great. He is such a good baby. He's caused us no worries or problems. Our only challenge now is getting use to round the clock feedings. The other kids all seem to be taking to him well. We worried about Charity being jealous since she's been so spoiled, but she has nothing but love for her baby brother.
We are so grateful he made it here safely and we just adore him.

3 comments:

Emily said...

He's so perfect and I think you're right about him looking like our brother, Sam. I'm so glad everything is going well!

Cristin said...

Oh those cheeeeks! I want to kiss them. If ever you get tired of him let me know. :)

Congrats on having a healthy beautiful little boy.

Anonymous said...

I love you so much mom love the post to