Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Becca's Birthday and Baptism

Becca had her birthday about a month ago now. She and I had a great date together to celebrate. She turned 8! As a result it was time to be baptized. Over Labor Day Weekend she had her special day. Here she is with her Daddy. Yesterday she said to me, "Mom, I know what makes me happy now." I said "Oh yeah, what?" She says, "Spending time with Dad." To which I reply, "That makes me happy too."
She loved her baptism! She was so excited that she kept getting fits of the giggles. It's funny because I remember being the same exact way when I had my baptism.
Becca is such a sweetheart. She wants to be good so badly that when she slips up, she can be crushed. She loves her family, and she loves Jesus and Heavenly Father. We are so proud of her.

1 comment:

Kam said...

Such sweet pictures of such a special day for Becca. I can hardly believe she's 8 already. She was barely Natalie's age when I first came into the family. Time flies!!