Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Exciting Stuff

 This is how much Sam enjoyed his Green Smoothie.  He smeared it all over himself.
 This is one messy kid I tell ya!!!  He seriously needs a bath after every meal.
And speaking of baths, this is him after one of his epic poop explosions, getting all cleaned up.
 Andy is growing up so much!  He is like a weed.  The way he eats, it really is no surprise though.
 Becca being her cute self.
 Eden got an exciting gift in the mail from Grandma and Grandpa Waite.  A little video camera.  She was thrilled!
 And I was thrilled to get this in the mail.  Our family blog printed in book form and my personal journal blog printed in book form as well.  Seeing years of our family history in a book like this was super exciting.

1 comment:

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Sam and Bronwyn have a lot in common. She is our messiest eater yet. I love your blog books - I dream about the day I too can print my blog. There are so many awesome memories in there I'm sure!