Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Projects

I just finished a project that I had been working on for forever!  I wrote out the Book of Mormon.  Word for word. The entire book.  I am estimating that it took me about 500 hours of work.  There are no adequate words to express what this project did for me.  I grew so much.   I know that the Book of Mormon is true.  I know that it will bless your life if you study it and apply its teachings.  I know that it will help you to be stronger, smarter, and better; that you will have more peace and joy;  you will be able to sort through your trials and problems better.  I know that the resurrected Jesus Christ really did visit the Nephites and Lamanites.  I love the Book of Mormon.
Now to my next project.  I wont go in to detail about it at the moment.  But it has to do with diet, health, and the Word of Wisdom.  It's an experiment.  And so far, so good.

1 comment:

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

I am intrigued about your next project. What a neat idea, to copy the entire Book of Mormon! I may have to try that myself.