Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Youth Conference

 We went to Aspen Lakes.  Less than half of my Mia Maids were able to come.  But we had lots of laughs, and feeling the Spirit, and enjoying each other's company.  It was awesome.










 I loved getting to be there with my girl.  She had a good time.  We grew closer together too.

 Celeste and Ceci jumping into the lake.  The water was literally ice cold.  Brave girls.
 Gorgeous camp site.
 The leaders from our ward who came.  Brother Diamond, Br. Payne, Brooke King, and I.



The youth who came from our ward.  Back row:  Trent Allen, Ethan Payne, Brock Payne, Kenny Thurman, and Camryn Hansen.  Middle row:  Tyler Allen, Ariana Utykanski, Mike Nelson, and Ceci Johnson.  Front Row:  Michael Friant, Jonathon Warner, and Nicole Paepke.  (Celeste somehow missed being in this photo.)  All great kids.  So much fun being camping with them.

1 comment:

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

This looks like SO much fun. I loved all the pictures!!