Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Homecoming

Eden had always wanted to go to Homecoming, but Cessie and Jonah were not as keen on the idea.  Well, this boy asked Eden to go with him.  We told her she could meet him there and dance with him, but not going out before or after.  But Eden didn't like this boy the way he liked her.  So she convinced Cessie to accompany her to the dance to help keep it more comfortable and friend-like.  Cessie being the nice sister that she is, agreed to go.  
I wanted to get a photo or two of Eden but she loves getting photographed when she's looking cute and just worked the camara.  So I ended up with a bunch.
See what I mean?
Cessie let me put makeup on her and do her hair.  She normally never does either. And she borrowed my dress.
She looked so cute too!
Charity wanted a picture with her.
At the last minute Cessie begged Jonah to go too.  She wanted more support there with her because these kind of things are super uncomfortable for her and Jonah is her best friend.  
He really really did not want to go.  But he is such a good brother to her that he agreed to do it for her.  
These three are so great together.  It makes me so happy I had them so close together.

No comments: