Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Family Photos October 2016

 We had our family pictures taken and they were definitely not my favorite. I didn't feel like doing photos this year, but I just couldn't skip a year, so we went ahead and did it. So we just went cheap and went to the Sears portrait studio. Our photographer was old and lacked any energy and enthusiasm. So I really didn't expect much. But we got a few ok ones. Emphasis on the "ok".





 He wanted some of Steve and I and just the girls and some with just the boys. It felt weird. Especially the one with just our boys. It seemed like such a tiny family to us.







 This guy was posing everyone like he was trying to get his photos onto the "Awkward Family Photos" website. It was truly awkward!







And the edits to the photos were a bit sloppy. I know I am sounding like a snob, but, come on, do you see this?




 This one of Charity cracked me up.

 Sam was just not feeling it with this photographer. He kept making these weird faces like there was no way he was going to cooperate.



 Once I started getting involved, I was able to get a little smile out of him.

 More awkwardness here.
 And the photographer kept saying after he took a photo, "I'll tell ya what" and then he would proceed to put us in a lame pose. You should have seen him ask us to make the next pose you'll see here. He demonstrated it. Steve and I rolled our eyes, then went ahead and did it.




Looking forward to next year's photos!

No comments: