Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Our Week

 
I was sitting in the entry room putting on my shoes, when I noticed something hanging from the trash can in the corner. This is what it said:
 
 Andy has been playing football this season, so he decided against doing cross country at the same time. The cross country team started practicing together and competing at the beginning of the school year. But a couple of weeks back, the cross country coach approached Andy at school and asked him to go with them to their race that afternoon. So he did. Amd then she asked him again last week. And again for their final meet this week. He did well! We were proud of how well he did without training in that particular sport and event.  
Sam was missing in action around dinner time one day this week. And this is where he was found. I love that the bear is in the same position as him.
Charity lost her third tooth. Such a cutie!   
We took the kids out to lunch at Hat Creek, then to Lake Georgetown today. The weather has been amazing this week!       
I took these photos from my position lying on the grass.
 
    

No comments: