Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Sam the Cat


Sam did not want to dress up for Halloween. His school dressed up days early for some strange reason. Anyhow, I kept trying to ask him what he wanted to wear for Halloween and he would not have it. Finally this morning, I told him that all the other kids in his school are going to be dressed up and he might be embarrassed not being dressed up. So he said "I wanna be a cat!" This kid is obsessed with cats. It is really weird! He likes to watch random cat videos on Youtube. He is like a miniature creepy cat lady. So right before school I hurried and used a Sharpie to make whiskers. Then I got a headband and covered it in black fabric, wadded up that same black fabric and glued on ears. (Hot glue guns are the best.) I gave him a fur vest that someone had given us a year ago. And grabbed a pair of my black tights, cut off one leg, and stuffed it with paper towels, and pinned it on his bum for a tail. He was so cute and excited.

Then he got to school and one of his fellow classmates was also a cat.
They had a cute parade.

    

1 comment:

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

What a cutie! He has the sweetest cutest smile. <3