Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Our Week

Last week we had given Sonic away to a sweet family who recently had to put their small dog of 13 years to sleep. And they sent me this cute photo of her. We miss and love Sonic, but we suck at taking care of pets, so I think she is in a better place. 
I took Sam to work with me on Friday. I had to teach a couple of private lessons. He entertained himself with the fun array of hats that were hanging in the theater room. 
Then he and I met Seth and Karen at the park where he played his little heart out. 
A butterfly landed on his arm and happily camped out there for a while. It was pretty awesome. 
Hana's sweet Instagram posts.  :)
Andy had a track meet yesterday. He was amazing as usual.
I also went on a gorgeous walk with my friend Jessica. It was a beautiful day and beautiful walk. We live in such a pretty place! And I am so lucky to have Jessica as a friend. I adore her!

No comments: