Pages

Monday, April 3, 2017

This Week

The wildflowers are out all over the place. I love this time of year here. My walks have been so pretty. This is the path by our neighborhood.
 
Eden's Varsity Theater class had a play this week. It was a spinoff of The Wizard of Oz and Eden played Glenda. She was hilarious and fantastic and made me so proud.
Some of my dancers performed at the library this week.
Hana and Becca performed a duo together.  And Charity also performed a duo with a cute little boy named Payton.
Payton's mom later sent me this text.
Sam and I love getting the chance to snuggle. The other day I was sitting on my couch with him talking. I asked him "Sam, what is your favorite thing to do in the whole wide world?" And he immediately said "Snuggle with you." And then Steve grabbed a photo. It was a moment I don't want to forget. I love this boy.
I took Charity, Hana, Becca, and Liv to see Ballet Austin perform The Magic Flute. Liv is a student of mine, a friend to Charity, and my BFF's little girl. Her and Charity were so cute together. They took a bunch of selfies. 
The show was so good! And we love going downtown Austin. Hana and Becca also had their friend Lili there, but she and her mom met us there and we didn't get any photos with them. Lili is also a student of mine. It was such a fun night!
One of Andy's basketball teams (he is on two teams) had a tournament this weekend. I forgot to get any photos, so when I saw this post of his buddies on Instagram, I stole it. They won that tournament!

No comments: