Pages

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

4th of July

The 4th was a pretty low key day for us. First, for no important reason, we tried to see if we could fit the entire family on Charity's bed. Jonah did not want to play along, so we had to use the stuffed gorilla to take his place. And we all fit.  I get such a kick out of Andy and his many faces. Here is is smolder.
We picked up dinner at Subway and then went over to San Gabriel Park where much of Georgetown goes to hang out on the 4th of July all day. They have entertainment, activities, vendors.  We stayed until the firework show at 9:30pm. The traffic getting out was gridlock for quite a while, so we watched an episode of Love Connection as we were stuck in the car at 10pm. 
So all in all, nothing too exciting for us. But I have to say, I really enjoyed myself and I think the rest of the family did too.

No comments: