Pages

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Ballet 5:8

While Steve, Jonah and I were in Vegas, Becca and Hana were in Chicago to attend a week long Intensive Dance Camp called Ballet 5:8. They flew out there and were with two of my students and their fellow Dance Company members. One of the moms accompanied all of them. They stayed together in the same hotel room and did  a lot together while there.
Each morning I got a text of them before they started their classes for the day. 
They also went out to eat some real Chicago style pizza.
I talked to them each night and they loved it and had a fabulous time.
That same week I attended Dance Teacher University classes in Vegas and was able to get Level 1 certified. They were excellent classes and I learned a lot! It really helped build my confidence for teaching other styles of dance other than ballet, which is my strongest. 
(Steve, Jonah and I had flown there directly from Salt Lake City.)

No comments: