Pages

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Sundance

I had to go to Utah to get another knee surgery. It was to reconstruct my tibia again and prep it for a new ACL in 4 months. This was my 5th surgery on my right knee. Steve met me in Utah because he was sent to San Jose for work for a few days before my surgery. So he flew from San Jose to Salt Lake City. I also brought Jonah with me because two days before my surgery he had another major emotional crash. It was not too exciting of a trip because I had my pre-op right after arriving, then had surgery early the next morning. But we did get to see my parents, Anna and her family, Nate and Nyah, Tim and his family, Brent and his family, and Loren. So that was really nice. 
On the last day, Steve, Jonah and I went up to Sundance to ride the ski lift. We have done this every Summer I think for several years. I don't know how many times we've done it, but it never gets old. We love Sundance so much and the ski lift is always such a fantastic ride up the mountains. 

No comments: