Pages

Monday, August 14, 2017

Charity's 8th birthday date

We celebrated Charity's birthday early this year because Sherod and Emily will be in town this coming weekend and she had a list of things she wanted me to take her to do. 
First on the list was breakfast at Panera. Then we went over to Lake Georgetown to kayak.
This is an activity all of us in the family love to do. 
However, this time it was just me and Charity and we got a little caught up filming music videos for her on the water and I ended up losing track of where we were and got lost getting back to the doc. It was warm and sunny and windy and I was doing all the paddling. I got totally exhausted trying to get back to the doc in time and was working against the wind and got totally exhausted! I doubted survival for a few minutes, but we ended up making it back ok. Just about 35 minutes late.
After that, we went and got some frozen yogurt with the entire family.
After that we went swimming with the entire family.This girl loves to swim!!!!
Finally, we had dinner together with her picks of Greek salad, donuts and cupcakes. 

No comments: