Pages

Friday, February 5, 2021

Another cute writing by Charity The Covid-19 vaccine has side effects!!!

“ The Covid-19 vaccine has side effects!!!”


It was just a Saturday morning and covid-19 had been controlled, or at least we thought so. I sat down for breakfast and was served bacon, eggs, and pancakes by chef Rattitu. “Thanks!” I say, “Mmmm, that's so good I expect nothing less from you of course though!”  “Squick Squick!” Rattitui mumbles. “Well, that was good, but I’m gonna head out, okay?” I say “Squick!” he says


Next, “Oooo, that’s so cute!” I say, in one of the malls stores. I buy it, and head out to the food court. I ordered some Sonic and sat down to eat. After I finish eating, I get the sudden crave for ice cream… I look around for an ice cream shop anywhere and spot one! I run as fast as I can, and as soon as I arrive, THE WHOLE MALL IS THERE! Everyone is pushing and yelling for their ice cream; even jumping over the counters and stealing it!


Then I think...they are like zombies craving ice cream! But, how?! What did we all take to make us like this?!? …..The covid-19 vaccine. It has to be that!.. I run home with ice cream in my hands without even realizing it! I arrive home, shut the door behind me and check the freezer to see if we still have our ice cream “Phew!” I say “....Squick [...What are you doing? Step away from the ICE CREAM! It’s mine!!!!]” 


Next, “Rattitui?!” I say. I look around and he's gone! I take the ice cream and make a run for my room “PUFF PUFF!” Rattitui’s out of breath while chasing after me; the door won't open!!! He gets closer and closer “OH NO!” Then in his huge shadow he comes crawling and kicks my legs, well attempting to…”Wait? I was expecting something more like you to be all big and buff I say.” “Squick [Heyy!!!!]“ He looks sad while I take the Ice cream “...ff-f..” I mumble “FINE, YOU CAN HAVE SOME!” I shout.


Last, he looks excited and we walk to the couch in the living room to eat the ice cream together. We hear people trying to break in for our ice cream.  We turn on the TV and turn the volume extra loud as we hear the banging, and watch Amazing World of Ice Cream.


-The End-


No comments: