Pages

Friday, February 5, 2021

Just a bunch of random happenings

Hanging out with the Vickery's at the park last week.
These guys are our "double bubble family". They're like family to us and we adore them!
Homeschooling in full force at our place.
The kids just prefer to camp out on my floor where we spread our stuff all over the place.
But we've got a system down that's working for us all and although I am exhausted, I am grateful to have this opportunity to spend be so involved in their academic growth!

My typical view in the mornings.  :)



I took a training for yoga teachers about transgender trauma informed teaching. It was super helpful for me in understanding the challenges LGBTQIA+ individuals face in their everyday lives. 
I really liked this image in particular for an easy breakdown of how humans are not always binary about their gender identity, expression, their sexuality, or emotional attraction. 


We took Andy and Hana out to eat to celebrate our 10 year anniversary of meeting!

Becca bought herself a saxophone!
She was so excited about it, and already sounds fine to me on it!



The 5 youngest kids and I had our bi-annual dental checkups this week.
There the hygienist was able to get this out for Charity like a breeze.

I was admiring Steve's hairdo that just did itself. 
So I made him let me take a photo. 
I've got a crush on this man.

One my private yoga students showing off her crow!
This student is always someone I enjoy spending time with each week.
I took some of our kids, and the Vickery kids to mini-golf yesterday. 
It was such a beautiful day and we had a nice time. 
These kids are easy and fun to be around.









No comments: