Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Becca's first day of preschool!

She did it!
Becca was so excited to go to preschool today. (I was too.) She didn't ride the bus, but I couldn't resist a picture with her bus and driver. She goes to the same school as the other kids. It is a preschool through the public school system for children that are running behind in one way or another. They hope to get her all caught up before she starts kindergarten next year. Crazy! Her classroom is right by Eden's class. She had a great time today. I love that smile! She said that they ate cookies and had table time. There are 3 other children in the class right now and 3 teachers! That's almost one on one ratio. I love that. There are a few other children that are being tested to get in. If they do, I think it will bring the class size up to 8. We'll see. But it is a great program and we are so grateful she got in!
We just adore our little Becca Boo. I get sad sometimes that she has grown up so fast.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Becca Boo I miss you.