Pages

Monday, August 20, 2007

My family.

Well, Andy you want me to talk about you. I was searching my photos and I didn't have a single photo of you! Isn't that bad? You can send me some. I have photos in albums and such but my scanner is not working so I can't scan any in. But I've got a link to Andy and Amber's blogs to see. So whoever is reading can go and read up on my way cool little brother. I am impressed with what he has done. This guy has gone through some serious issues growing up. Like being stripped naked and locked out of our home in downtown Bakersfield. Or beat to a pulp. Or getting his top front teeth knocked out in an accident. But he still managed to grow up, serve a mission, marry a girl way out of his league, and run a successful business. Andy, you rock! I love you!
I love all of my brothers and sisters and am proud of them in many ways. I think our family is awesome. Us kids all love each other so much and we are there for each other. We have countless memories that will always bring me joy. And my sibling in-laws are great too! Trent, Brenda, Emily, Rob and Amber, I love you guys! The kids they produced are even better if you can believe that. My nieces and nephews are so smart and talented and such good kids. I'm proud of them too.
So Anna, Tim, Sherod, Emily, Andy, Molly and Sam, I want to thank you for being my siblings! I will always love you and thank God for our family.

amanda

2 comments:

Emily said...

You are so sweet! I adore you!!!

Andrew Waite said...

i forgot about that being locked out of he house naked thing... wow, it's funny how your subconscious tries to block out traumatic experiences like that. thanks for bringing that one back up... nah, i'm just kidding! that's so funny! love ya lucy!