Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2007


Daughters of God.


I just had the most wonderful weekend with some awesome young women. I really fell in love with these girls. We took 9 of them up to a cabin in the mountains. Two of them are not in the photo. They had to leave early :( So about half of our girls made it. We really missed the others!
The cabin was great and the area was gorgeous. These girls were so nice to each other the entire time and the Spirit was strong. My testimony grew and I felt myself bond to these beautiful people. I am so excited to be Young Women's President now. It's taken a few weeks for it to sink in well. But it is going to be an experience that I will cherish forever. I can't wait for camp next year!

You can click on the photo to see better.




2 comments:

Emily said...

Ohhh Amanda I'm so happy it went well! I was praying that it would be a great experience for everyone. You are awesome--I love you so much!!!!!

Amber Waite said...

You're totally going to be the BEST Young Womens President ever! Your girls are going to love you. I think that would be such an awesome calling to have AND you get to go to girls camp. That's going to be so much fun!