Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Today is my 29 birthday and it has been awesome. I woke up to a heart attack on my lawn. It's hard to see it here, but these are a bunch of hearts pierced in may lawn. Each heart has a sweet note on it. No names, so I don't know the culprit but it is several people that did it as I can tell from the notes and handwriting. I think my YW got involved. It meant a lot to me. I've also gotten phone calls from all of my older siblings and one younger, and my parents. I got to go out to lunch with 6 friends. That was fun. Steve is going to take me out soon. It has been great. I feel so grateful for the people that show love towards me. I am so blessed! I love you all very much. You make my life enjoyable. I don't know what I would do without my family and friends. Thanks!
By the way...Congratulations to Andy and his new baby boy. Preston Erwin Waite PEW!I hear he is perfect and can't wait to meet him.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Happy Birthday Amanda. This is Kendra Phillips(Sorensen) Your Family is so cute.