Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

New Living Room

This is what I was busy with this week...and last week too. (I decided to forgo the boring "before" pictures.) Newly decorated entry. ^ Archway with cool oversized clock shown below.
Finally got something put in that spot over the stairs. That was a life threatening task. Ladders and stairs are not a good mix.
Re-textured and colored the entry and two main living room walls. Pain in the buttocks!
10 working days mind you to slap that stuff on. Pictures aren't even making it look worth it. But in person I'm thinking it was worth it. It kind of reminds me of childbirth. You are dying while it's happening, but when it's all over, you're happy with the result.
I still want to put up some valances over the three living room windows on the other wall (not shown in these photos), but I've already gone over budge this month...

7 comments:

Memzy said...

Love it!! Those fam pics look so cute too! But where is your TV? Ha!

Dalana and Mark said...

Looks really nice Amanda! I love it all. I especially like all of your vinyl lettering. It's fun and a bit addicting, isn't it?! Good job on your decorating! Too bad it's so expensive though. Be sure to post pics of the valances when you get them.

Cristin said...

AWESOME!!! I love it! when your done there, your welcome to work on my house. :)

Emily said...

It looks great!! Good job. Can't wait to see it IRL!

E said...

It looks perfect! Good job!

cbonitab said...

it looks great! I love the picture in the space about your stairs talk about perfect fit! Charity is so cute I'll second the perfect baby comment.

Elli said...

So, I'm reading your blog, enjoying the lovely pictures... I get to the part where you wrote, "I still want to put up some valances over the windows." But instead of "valances", I somehow read "valcanoes". What? Valcanoes? I just don't understand! I'm so glad you aren't putting valcanoes over your living room windows! :)